Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Sybarite II

I have been away on serious business o, i hardly have time these days, please o may una pardon me se.

Black Silk shirt, grey pencil skirt, new hairdo, fresh make up, 6inch patent pumps.

yo, i looked HOT. i was too fricking HOT for that day but omo it had to be worthwhile o.

HE SEDUCED ME.

Came over to my desk and starts asking me questions "How do you pronounce Sienne?"

"Whats your job description?" "Lemme have your card" in a voice that would break Medusa's heart

30secs passed as my brain tried to refocus, where did i put my cards! this guy was too close for cmfort, his cologne was making me weak. Found it atlast! Gosh Sybarite, get a GRIP! After i handed my card over to him, He just walked away like nothing had happened. ok maybe it only happened to me then. All eyes turned to me then.

Quiet questions were thrown around, i just fixed my eyes on my pc and forgot about everyone there as i tried to relive the 3mins i had spent with Him.

Chei i think its time i described this guy o.

Well, Well. as i packed my things to leave the office that day, i got a call, a strange number eh, i was curious and i crossed my fingers. Hello, When are you leaving the office. In a few minutes i replied somewhat shakily, ok, he said, lemme know i will wait for you outside, ok i said n hung up.
a million things were flying through my head and when i sat down in the passengers seat of his G series, i was like Whoah, this cannot be happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i saw the ring, d ring i saw.

And we started talking, after my apprehension i started to feel relaxed, soothed even. i felt like kicking off my pumps and cuddling with him infrnt of the fireplace......... This was the first day, i think i was grateful for traffic, on a gud day the drive to my house wont be more than 15mins, but today it seemed more like an hour, GREAT!

I have a Wife, two kids he said and smiled so brightly i felt like knocking the shine off his teeth, oh really, she's in the states, Nigerian, i blinked so hard, to avoid the tears that threatened to dislodge. okey i tried smiling back. Anyways he said he was a muslim, i felt safer.lol. im sorry i hope i dont get castigated but i think they are allowed to marry more than one wife oo! not that he told me of any intention.. . . .

Chei! Sybarite You don Hook!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uve been gone so long i almost didnt get the gist but MEN! U don hook tru tru!!

Sienne said...

chei!

pity eh, i try to blog as much as i can

i no realise say this go be serious bizness

Molara Brown said...

sometimes we just have to follow our heart and damn all consequences...you don hook for sure