Saturday, February 7, 2009

Home Alone

So i blog.
at least i try to,
it is becoming therapeutic, and im getting very much into it
My own personal space to Rant and Rave as much as i want to
I am not a writer, neither do i have, even vague aspirations
pardon my prose.

Only today, driving out with a friend, just trying to have some fun about town.
she is a blogger too, a friend of ours says to her, hey C, i read your Blog
I start to think, how would i feel if someone i knew came across this page?
i only just started and i dont know what i would be posting later...
My friend, C, says Oh well, and gives a nervous laugh.

When we are alone again, i ask her how she feels
she tells me, it deoends on the person, and she doesnt really have anything to hide
so whosoever wants to read her blog can read it.
i havent told her i have a blog, no one who knows me, knows...im hoping it doesnt change
i really just want this for my self....

My own home, Alone, free to express my self, White, the colour of free.


Other thoughts...

Dont you just like a guy who gets it?

Who understands that you want to be left alone

Who understands that you are not interested, even remotely

A guy who wont waste airtime, trying to convince you

that He is THE ONE

A guy who wont let you waste energy by focusing your eyes or mind on him

Those kinda guys!

God Bless 'Em !!!

1 comment:

Molara Brown said...

Girl welcome back and am gladyou have gotten a hold on your life...look forward to reading the blog